1. Curtis used neither the graduate cylinder nor the measuring cup.
2. Juan used a tool that had the 0mL mark at the top of it, rather than at the bottom.
3. Kim's small tool had a maximum capacity of only a few milliliters
4. Juan's liquid had a volume of 5 mL
5. Orlando's tool was more precise than Amy's tool
6. Curtis's liquid volume measurement was exactly 10 milliliters less than Amy's
1. Dr. Dread Science Tools
2. Test Tube Trivia
3. Safety Dominos
4. Hazards and Precautions
After playing each of the four games students were to create a game advertisement for their favorite game.